Sandymount Pet Hospital
Google AdWords Campaign
- Drive quality traffic to the website to increase conversion rates and client enquiries.
John Hanely, owner of Sandymount Pet Hospital, first contacted Scenicus in 2016 to request that we build a new website for the practice.
Once the website was live, we then discussed the many ways in which we could help John drive quality traffic to the website. From there it was agreed we set-up and manage an AdWords campaign.
It’s a fantastic way to gain traffic from Google!
The campaign was optimised to ensure that it was visible to an audience living near to the practice. We also wanted to achieve:
- Increase CTR (click through rate)
- Reduce average CPC (cost per click)
- Improve the average position of the ads (where the ad itself ranks on the results page amongst other ads)
- Increase calls to the practice directly from the ads
- Increase location request/driving directions from the ad
When setting up the ad, the digital team ensured that all ad groups were correct by focussing on specific areas of the product and service that the practice could offer.
We then targeted keywords within each ad group, all tied together with great content created by our specialist content team.
Once the campaign had been built, we created goals and other tracking metrics to ensure we could benchmark the performance of the campaign and, more importantly, ROI.
During the campaign, we also implemented ad extensions, which allowed users to interact with the Ad in different and sometimes better ways.
- The ability to call the practice directly from the ad
- Get location details
- Ask for driving directions
- Showcase a snippet of the sitemap so users can click into specific pages
Utilising the above features of AdWords enabled the campaign to be even more effective.
The campaign included daily checks, monthly optimisation and also monthly reporting by the dedicated PPC Manager to ensure the campaign was running smoothly.
Sandymount Pet Hospital is still running its AdWords campaign with Maratopia.
The following results are based from October 2016 to March 2017 (six months)
Average Position: 1.5
Conversion Rate: 1.12%